Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Just like any long term investments undertaken by an individual, be it a self-employed or employee, with a view to achieving financial independence upon retirement, superannuation is an important and integral part of such plan in attaining that independence. In recent years, self-managed superannuation funds have become more popular among individuals who wish to look after and manage their own nest of eggs in their superannuation funds.
Superannuation is important to an individual but is also important to employers in working to achieve their superannuation guarantee (compulsory superannuation contribution) obligations which also feature significantly in human resource planning including salary packaging and as part of other tax effective incentives, choice of funds, contribution threshold, etc.
The experienced professional team at STC Partners will assist in and advise on the setting up of your self-managed superannuation fund. We also provide supports to your fund, in areas like accounting, taxation, audit, and advices relating to in-house rules, contribution thresholds, etc. More specifically, our superannuation fund services include but not limited to the following areas:-
- Superannuation fund set-up
- Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and other related legislation
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge Act 1992
- Superannuation fund accounting and taxation returns preparation and lodgement
- Audit of superannuation funds
- Taxation rules relating to superannuation contributions
- Rules relating to restriction on superannuation fund investments